HBCC, LLC. is now accepting applications for Experienced Concrete Cutters
HBCC, LLC is a small, family owned business with room to grow and we're looking for experience operators to join the our team! We offer customers a wide-range of concrete solutions, including concrete cutting, coring, GPR scanning, and demolition/haul-away. Our headquarters is located near Hwy 130 in Pflugerville.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Minimum 2 years minimum concrete cutting and core drilling experience
- Proficiency with one or more of the following tools: wall saw, core drill, flat saw, hand saw, ring saw, concrete scanner
- Dependable & reliable
- Willing to learn new skills
- Able to lift & move 40lbs+
- Pass a required pre-employment and random drug screenings
- Pass a pre-employment background check
- Must possess a valid unrestricted driver's license with clean driving history.
- Ability to work days/nights/weekends or out of town if necessary.
- Required to adhere to all safety rules and regulations.
- Must have reliable transportation.
HBCC, LLC Job Benefits include
- A full time career opportunity & competitive wages
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Vacation, holiday & sick pay
- Uniforms and steel toed boots
- Mentor program dedicated to your growth